This was another great interview. Her energy and likability reminds me of Rachel Hollis. It’s an interesting thing. There are certain people that you just seem to gravitate too. They have this aura about them that seems to draw you in. Well, that’s Marie Forleo. Her likability is through the roof. You immediately lock into what’s she’s saying and hang onto her every word.
The premise of the interview is just as the title suggests and that’s, don’t ever give up. Everything is figureoutable. You can do anything. Marie believes this quote is the master key to life. With these three words, you can get through any challenge put in front of you and become whoever you want to be. It may not happen overnight, but it will happen. With that said, I’ll share a quote with you. Although, it isn’t a quote she used, I think it is appropriate. It’s a quote by Michael Strahan, “You may not get what you want when you want it, but you will get it when you’re supposed to.” Wow, that’s really good.
Sorry, I digressed. As I was saying, this is another amazing interview. You’ll walk away from it feeling unstoppable. You’ll feel strong and confident. You will believe in yourself and that you can do anything!
Marie’s Three Simple Rules
- All problems or dreams are figureoutable
- If a problem isn’t figureoutable, it’s not a problem, it’s a fact of life.
- You may not care enough to solve this particular problem or reach that particular dream and that’s okay.
Amazing quotes by Marie
- Everything is Figureoutable (Also her latest book).
- Clarity comes from engagement, not thought.
- You don’t have to get it perfect. You just have to get it going.
- If you argue for your limitations, you get to keep them.